Thursday, October 12, 2006



A.J. Canagaratna
26.08.1934-11.10.2006

ALOSIOUS JEYARAJ CANAGARATNA



Dear Jayasankar,
I read your note on AJ. Recently Tamil Literary Garden of Canada honoured AJ for his outstanding contribution to Tamil by awarding him a special prize. It consisted of a certificate and cash prize of Rs 50000. This was delivered to him on the hospital bed on 30 September 2006. Kindly include this information in your note about AJ.

anbudan

a.muttulingam
*************************************************************************************
Dear Sivagnanam Jeyasankar ,
I send you my most sincere condolences.
Augusto Boal

*************************************************************************************
My dear Jeysankar,

I don't know what to say. We all have lost a great force of strength that stood by us. Last I saw him in May at Rosmead Pl. He went through my paper for the Canada conference. Never realised that it would be the last meeting.
Ragu
(Professor P.Ragupathy)

**************************************************************************************

Dear Jeya,
That is sad news. The end of a very unique and distinct life.
Darshan
(Dr. Darshan Ambalavanar)