Friday, June 20, 2008

Serenity


Hush now don’t say a word
Just close your eyes and see the world
The peace, the beauty that surrounds your mind
Is not what you’ll get to see on the outside
Serenity is a quality one must develop
The beauty of it lies underneath your cup
The cup of life is in your hands
Use it wise, use it while you can
Live your life to the fullest
Yes, I have heard that a million times before
But have you thought about the rest
Rest assured you will have places to go
I would love to see the world
The world I see when I shut my eyes
Hopes and dreams fade the minute I open my eyes
I am willing to press on till my last breath
I will not give up even if am in my death bed
Serenity, we will get there for sure
With our eyes open
We will make a secure future.
Santhira Nimalan Tamilselvi

Painting of Kamala Vasuki


A collection of poems by Santhira Nimalan Tamilselvi will be published with the cover painting of Kamala Vasuki soon.
It will be a publication of THIRDEYE English Forum.